Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Little Something Different, (And Delicious)

Now I realize my blog is about "all things wireless" but just to spice things up a bit I have decided, that since I love to cook, I would throw in the occasional recipe every now and then.  So here goes, today my recipe is for Upside-Down Pizza Casserole.  It is very simple and delicious!  Here is what you will need:  1.5 lbs. lean ground beef, 1 jar of pizza sauce, I jar of sliced mushrooms, 1 can of sliced olives, 1 to 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, and 1 package of refrigerated biscuits (like Grands).  Now, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.  In a large skillet, cook beef until brown.  Drain off fat.  Stir in pizza sauce, mushrooms, and olives.  Heat through.  Transfer mixture to a rectangular baking dish.  Sprinkle with cheese.  Flatten each biscuit with your hands.  Arrange the biscuits on top of cheese.  Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are golden.  If you like, you can add bell peppers, omit the olives, add onions, etc.  However you like your pizza!  Enjoy!  - Doug Abney

No comments:

Post a Comment